top of page
At Steelhead Alley Outfitters, we are always on the lookout for good people who can help service the clientele that we have worked hard to build over the years. As our business grows, so too does our need for infrastructure and organization. If interested, please inquire below.
Some things you may be interested to know before inquiring:
– We don’t hire super guides!
– We don’t hire celebrities “in their own minds!”
– We don’t hire the self proclaimed “fishiest guy in the region!”
Things to know if you want to be considered as a part of the SAO team:
– We do like to hire humble individuals!
– We do like to hire those with great people skills!
– We do like to hire people who are teachable, moldable, and easy going!
– And yes, we may even hire the person who thinks they don’t have what it takes!
As you can tell, we are a no non-sense kind of operation who isn’t looking to impress everybody at every turn. Quite to the contrary, we just want to be the best we can be in everything we put our hands to. Sometimes that means we may fall short, but we try not to! We value things like character, integrity, hard work, friendship, and above all family! That being the case, our business reflects such things.
If you are interested in being a valued part of the Steelhead Alley Outfitters team, please send your resume to the following email address and we will review it and call if we have interest and openings available.
PLEASE SEND ALL GUIDE RESUME SUBMISSIONS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page